How To Manage Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
Proper management of your CFS (Chronic fatigue Syndrome) is quite essential. You can’t afford to neglect the management part as it plays an important role in the treatment process.
Here are a few steps that you can take to manage the symptoms of CFS:
- Modify your schedule to extract benefits when you have more vitality and feel less worn out. Keep a journal for a week or so. You can record the time when you feel energised and when you feel worn out. If you see a pattern in the energy levels throughout the day, attempt to plan your work, or different activities according to that pattern.
- Do everything in your hand to take responsibility of your weakness level. Do whatever it takes to avoid excessive activity when you have more vitality. If you do any activity excessively, you may become overtired. Also, it might take a few days for you to recuperate.
- Make sure that you improve your sleeping schedule. Sleep issues may add to your weariness and different symptoms.
- Try to sleep when you are tired. Get up at the same time consistently, whether you feel rested or not.
- If you’ve been lying on the bed for around 15 to 20 minutes and can’t fall asleep, then get up and do some work until you feel sleepy again.
- Stay away from liquor or any other form of alcohol, caffeine, and tobacco. Alcohol can ruin your sleep when you consume it inside 4 hours of sleeping time. Caffeine is a well-known stimulant that remains in your body for around 12 hours. So try to stay away from it a few hours before you try to sleep.
- Keep the room where you sleep at a reasonable temperature. Remove all sound and light gadgets that may cause disturbance.
- Ensure your sleeping pad gives great support. Utilize a neck support pad to shield your head and neck from moving excessively while you’re sleeping.
- Take short naps during the day on if you have to. Keep them short (20 minutes to an hour). Avoid sleeping after 4 PM.
- Do light, gentle physical workout routinely. Stretching your body parts is an amazing activity. Light exercise, for example, jogging, swimming, or cycling can prove to be highly beneficial in improving your overall health. Make sure you don’t perform anything in excess, which means that you must do exercise, but don’t do so much that you become overtired.
- Eat a balanced diet, which is filled with all types of nutrients required by your body. Incorporate a lot of fruits, vegetables, grains, oats, poultry, fish, lean meats, and low-fat dairy items.
You need to stay a lot patient, while trying to manage Chronic Fatigue problem. You must keep in mind the daily management will help to control CFS symptoms. Visit an expert chronic fatigue syndrome specialist who can help you to manage the illness properly.