Top 30 Signs and Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue
Fatigue, stress and lethargy are some of the most common health complaints that people are facing these days. Are you also one of them and struggling with fatigue problems along with other issues like allergies, feeling stressed, brain fog, insomnia, or difficulty in concentration, then there’s a strong possibility that your adrenal glands are not working efficiently.
This type of fatigue comprises of numerous nonspecific yet crippling indications. The beginning of this problem is usually slow and hideous. Patients are informed that they’re feeling stressed and need to figure out how to relax more. Of course, we all are aware that stress is a bad thing for the body, but how should we deal with it?
The reality is that stress and fatigue of your adrenal glands is not a strange thing at all. Everybody has inbuilt system to deal with this problem. To survive and lead a healthy life, it’s important for us to handle stress properly, and adrenal glands play an important role in it.
Let’s take a look at the top 30 signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue syndrome:
- Problems in remembering things
- Feeling Lightheaded when rising from a horizontal position
- Feel tired between 9pm to 10pm, but not going to bed
- Start feeling better for a brief period right after having a meal
- Feeling low in energy in the mornings and in the afternoon around 3pm to 5pm
- Skin becomes thin and dry
- Unexplained hair loss
- Low Blood Glucose (Hypoglycemia)
- Loss of libido, reduced sex-drive
- Infections that won’t go away and last longer than usual
- Excessive weight gain and unable to lose it, especially around the abdomen area
- When under pressure start felling trembled
- High frequency of getting the flu and other respiratory diseases
- Allergies to various food items and inhalants
- Alternating diarrhoea and constipation
- Mild depression
- Lack of energy and lethargy
- Low body temperature
- Reduced ability to handle stress
- Increased effort to do even basic daily tasks
- Difficulty in getting up from the bed in the morning
- Better feeling when there is less or no stress, like on a holiday
- High cravings for fatty, salty, and high protein food items like meat and cheese
- Coffee or stimulants become a necessity to get going in the morning
- Feeling pain in neck or upper back without any specific reason
- Increase in the symptoms of Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) in women. Periods are usually heavy and then stop suddenly, or are completely stopped on the 4th day, but the flow starts again on the 5th or 6th day.
Important Note: If you have developed most of these signs and symptoms, then there’s a strong possibility that you’re suffering from adrenal fatigue. To get adrenal fatigue treatment, you must visit a renowned doctor only.