Why Do I Always Feel Tired?
by Laurel Scott
It appears that numerous individuals in the Australia are always tired, stressed, drained out of energy and worried.
Do you think that you are Burnt Out? Here are some questions that you need to answer sincerely.
- Do you find it really difficult to get up in the morning? Even after sleeping the whole night, you still feel tired?
- Always feel sleepy? Feel fatigued and drained out throughout the day?
- Have you become addicted to caffeine lately? Craving for salty and sugary food items has increased?
What are your answers? If ‘yes’ is the answer of even 1 of the above 3 questions, then there’s a strong chance that you’re suffering from ‘Burnout’ or adrenal fatigue.
It’s an exceptionally basic issue which regularly goes unnoticed. It influences, notably a greater number of women than men. The number of individuals enduring has soared since the recession hit almost every country in the world, including Australia. Financial worries and instabilities have increased stress.
- What Is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is something related to stress levels and it’s something which occurs when the adrenal glands in our body get exhausted. The adrenal glands discharge a hormone named cortisol, against all types of stress levels. Cortisol is a natural anti-inflammatory that reduces levels of stress and inflammation whenever required.
The adrenal glands are about the size of walnuts and are placed right above the kidneys. They have critical operations inside the body, and discharge more than 50 types of hormones, which your body needs to work properly. Apart from cortisol, some other hormones discharged by the adrenal glands are progesterone, estrogen, epinephrine and testosterone.
- Symptoms & Adverse Effects
This illness can truly destroy the life you live, in compelling cases it can become worse to the point that the sufferer will be able to stay awake and move around only for a few hours every day. It alters the metabolism of your fat, protein and carbohydrate intake, also effects fluid and electrolyte balance. Apart from this, it also impacts your cardiovascular health and libido.
The primary symptoms of adrenal fatigue are:
- The patient will feel uncommonly drained out and extremely tired all the time
- The patient will feel lethargic and have no energy
- The patient will find it extremely difficult to wake up in the mornings regardless of what time he/she went to bed at the night
- The patient will struggle to find energy during the day
- Despite being up for several hours in the morning, only after 10am he/she will wake up properly
- The patient will feel ‘wake u’ around 6 in the evening
- Stress and diseases hits the patients hard and they struggle to get rid of it
- The craving for caffeine, sweet and salty things increases
- Expanded PMS or menopausal indications
- A bit of depression
- You feel powerless a considerable measure of the time, weak and drained while climbing up the stairs
- Decreased libido
- Enhanced allergies
- Feeling of light headedness and dizziness
If you think that you’re also dealing with most of these symptoms, then you might be suffering from adrenal fatigue. To get adrenal fatigue treatment, you need to visit an expert doctor.