Weight gain is something which quickly comes in the mind while considering things we would prefer not to see with our health. However, adrenal fatigue doesn’t click as quickly while discussing weight loss. Let’s discuss the connection between adrenal fatigue and weight gain.
As we all know that the adrenal glands are situated over the kidneys in our body and they create the stress & anxiety related hormone known as cortisol. This hormone, Cortisol ensures that our body has enough energy & vitality (glucose) between dinners. We even have a new supply of cortisol produced by the glands around 8 a.m. every morning.
At the point when everything is running easily, the infusion of the morning cortisol awakens us and its continuous decay during the day helps us wind down and get prepared for rest. Our body feels adjusted, we consume food when we have to, and the adrenals bolster our vitality levels between each meal.
Nowadays, we can’t neglect that fact that stress enters this process and brings new issues into adrenal capacity. Stress generates variations in cortisol, for example, abnormal levels when it ought to be low around evening time. Ever had the inclination that you’re so pumped up to the point that you find it difficult to sleep even at 1 a.m. in the morning? That inclination is being supported by cortisol to an extent.
At the point when the body gets drained due to stress and adrenal fatigue, it aches for food items which are sugary and fatty, which are high in calories and play a major role in excessive weight gain.
Let’s take a look at some amazing tips that will help you to manage adrenal fatigue and weight gain. These will assist you to maintain adrenal health, healthy weight, stress level, and blood sugar for both short and long terms.
- Ensure that you follow a consistent sleep and wake plan, which will give smooth cortisol discharge.
- Eat food items at regular intervals and keep the amount to a recommended level.
- Try not to hold up until you’re excessively hungry.
- At the point when your body and brain is full of stress, don’t switch to coffee or tobacco products.
- Rather, shut your eyes and envision something for around 5 minutes that calms your nerves.
- Or, get a glass of cold water with mint or cucumber.
- Try some music that calms your mind.
- Do exercise on a regular basis as it will help your body to reduce stress levels.
- Don’t stress too much on your increased weight as it will enhance stress levels. With a proper plan the weight will come to a normal level.
- Check your stress level and lifestyle habits, when your weight increases.
Final Thoughts: For effective adrenal fatigue treatment, you can apply the above mentioned tips. For the best and reliable adrenal fatigue treatment, visit an expert doctor.